The Leibniz ScienceCampus Europe and America provides a platform for visiting scholars to conduct research and teaching Regensburg, contributing to the internationalization of area studies at UR and IOS. It offers visiting fellowships to researchers from its partner institutions around the world, while also welcoming visiting professors. The incoming fellowship programme is open to postdoctoral researchers, lecturers and professors from our partners. Please contact the manager of the ScienceCampus for details of how to apply for a month-long stay here. Colleagues from Regensburg can find details of how to apply for outgoing fellowships here.
Following the disruption to in-person international exchanges caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, there were limited numbers of visiting fellows in 2019-21. From summer semester 2022, we expect the programme will gather momentum. Three visiting professors are in Regensburg from spring 2022, too.
Current Visiting Researchers
- April - July 2022: Anna Mazurkiewicz
- April - June 2022: Jean-Marc Moura
- May - July 2022: Claudia Sadowski-Smith
- May-June 2022: Robert Austin (Munk School, University of Toronto)
- May 2022: Ronald Suny (University of Michigan, Ann Arbor)
- May 2022: Kate Wroblewski (University of Michigan, Ann Arbor)
- April-May 2022: Joshua Newell (University of Michigan, Ann Arbor)
- April 2022: Constantin Iordachi (Central European University, Budapest)
- June 2021: Chloé Chaudet (Université Clermont Auvergne)
- November - December 2019: Francisco J. Verdes-Montenegro (Complutense Institute of International Studies, Madrid)